Monday, August 17, 2009

Newcomer oncoming!

Hey. Hi. Hello.

I'm no good at introductions. Seriously. That whole I-shake-your-hand-you-shake-mine thing just doesn't work for me at all. It's really awkward. Especially when people don't let go of your hand and then you don't know whether you should let go or what. Just awkward.

Thankfully though, this is a blog. So I'll make my introduction short, so we can get to the sweet (hah!). My names Alexandra, but I really prefer being called Alex. I'm the chick in the picture up there, eating my first ever homemade roll-out sugar cookie. And yes, it was freakin' awesome.

I'm an aspiring pastry chef who is trying to learn the tricks of the trade by practice and hard work. I'm also totally into cooking and writing. So you'll basically be seeing a lot of food, words, and crappy photography. If you can dig it, I can dig it.

While a lot of my posts will probably contain tutorials or step-by-step guidelines, don't be surprised if I get lazy and only do it every once in awhile or with certain recipes. For the most part though, I'll try to keep it on track.

So now that you know a little bit about me, we can get started on this crazy blogging thing and maybe, just maybe, you and I will both learn a thing or two. :)

- Alexandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dunk Twice Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template